Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Keep it moving raising our vibration and bucket lists!

It as usual is a wild hatter ride I was going to help my son when his wife is in Cambodia helping with 1400 orphanage kids fixing their teeth with a team of Dentist and assistant. Mom & I went down playing GG & Mom fixing meals taking my grand kids out for Chinese New Year to a place I went with my kids on Mother's Day many moons ago. Back down memory lane we were driving me, Zac, and Josh I was talking about how I wanted a new rose bush a pink one then miraculously this fellow came running across El Camino bent down handed me a pink rose saying, "Happy Mother's Day " . This is one of my stories I tell for my story telling being it is completely true. So this year Friday Feb. 7 I am taking my 2 grand-kids Owie who is 18 months, Tessa who is 4 1/2 to the same restaurant. It is pretty amazing these time the importance of showing up in good humor they were great. Having enough noodles and ice is the trick plus a great older guy waiter giving us what we needed as we needed it. It was an amazing time showing the importance of family and still going out of my way in my own shaman making medicine food keeping conversations light healing and fun. Plus the big plus is the winter Olympic's are on showing the disciple of the body and mind. I also have been determined to go to this new place I heard about it last year it just came to Stanford in Nov. so I had planned to be there at 6 am but it didn't work but I was able to go Sunday @ 2 with Kirk what an awesome fun workout plus the gals there were so nice. I even told them I needed help a gal helped put my cycle shoe in the slot something I have not done even though I go to spin. Now it is clear I need shoes for this when I go back. So you wonder what is my point well I made the connection to go to soul spin no matter what is going on the family then it is better for everyone I achieved an awesome goal made dinner lacking a need for attention after a grand workout! Jaime their Mom was back with all kinds of stories to tell my son who she only talked to and play with the kids, if I had not gone to spin I would have attempted to engage with her conversation more but I was full of fun from spending time with my son & kids & my Mom, spent from great exercise let them have their private time even though we were right there. Now back home planning my next shaman journey which in this stillness I feel a definitely transition is perking I feel I am just the observer watching myself go through knowing big changes are here. I am very clear the store closing was a definite God/Angel movement, plus feeling Angel Gabriel very present moving the energy in a profound way watching the change but not knowing where that is going. I am ready to get on that White Horse and ride into the at void what ever spirit is presenting~
Having more on my Vision Board and Bucket list this week, big ones do you think it can all happen????? Gosh wouldn't that be grand~ Believe the Believe is NOW~

No comments: