Monday, February 3, 2014

Great Completion and New Beginnings!

Saturday night I went to a party in Woodside for Daniel Foor & his gal Sarah being invited with the drive knowing I needed to show up for myself. I also knew I wanted to be there to wish his journey blessings. I drove round trip 700 miles once again following my guidance the feeling of being in the right place at the right time, now that I have been invited to this great Celebration of this beautiful couple he is moving to North Carolina. I enjoy my drive with my shamanic clarity as I drive, then deciding the easiest way to pick up roses would be to go Costco in Foster City thinking that would be the most direct on my way to San Carlos. I arrived at Costco seeing lots of people not thinking about Super Bowl oh my there was probably 20+ people in line but I still felt the importance of bringing a gift for these beautiful host Andy & Becky having a luscious beautiful home, knowing what wonderful hosts they are. I also spotted some heart shaped cookies knowing that this ceremony is a heart connection. I left after standing with people I saw a women try on an exercise lavender jacket across that looked awesome on her. I  could see she was puzzled at the length of the sleeves then she walked pass me to put it back, I told her how super she looked and the sleeves is a new style then I saw her change her mind keeping the jacket. Often we think we have little em-pack on people but here is an example that maybe part of me being in Costco was to support her in her choice for the jacket. I then left staying with my friend Ricki sat visited with her then off to the party. I arrived there were maybe 60 people I handed the roses and cookies to Andy of course the house is beautiful I took the flowers and hearts into the kitchen knowing that they would arrange this at a later moment. Daniel introduced me to Sara, had a wonderful conversation with her knowing this a is a strong solid relationship which is confirming this move. I looked around the room several of the people here I have had very close relationships with being that he and I co/facilitated Quest for 5 yrs knowing the inner working of so many of these folks. I visited with several also finding that most just wanted really light conversation yet me feeling the depth of each of those I have been involved with in a more intimate level. Andy & Becky welcomed everyone into their lovely home with caterers and servers with excellent food, actually spectacular but of course with their taste one would only know excellence is happening. Then later in the evening Daniel and Sara are making an announcement to see Daniel is moving down to his knee to ask Sarah to marry him, she says,"Yes,"  such a sweet moment to be part of. After that everyone is just quiet with camera's clicking I left mine in my car along with my purse with my cards.(not so smart some nice guy wants card) I know I have missed everyone but after the last couple of years being pre-occupied with the working of the store and our own personal life. My feeling of myself reemerging into this group, a certain sadness of the disconnect but then feeling a real re-connection. I have been hesitant to write about it all not because it wasn't spectacular but till now as I write I am interpreting this as I write. Know that some of these people I will have a more intimate connection knowing I am more available. I felt that I needed to leave in a quiet silent way, following my guidance that my time was done not for any reason but I was complete. I arrived to sit and chat with Ricki knowing that also was my place, which was equally as important to spend quality time with her once again I felt I was once again in the right place at the right time. 

No comments: