Thursday, February 13, 2014

Being in the Right Place @ the Right Time?

Cheryl Yambrach Rose art work is amazing, I am using this photo for my flower essence. Yesterday my friend Susan and I went over to hang out with her. I remember when I first saw her artwork so long ago now I am in her beautiful home seeing her preparation for her new deck it is breathe taking almost difficult to grasp the energy in her new painting then being supported by older work. I am still feeling the uplifting energy from being in her presence and her husband Toby's really powerful this life change. I am going with emptiness wanting for the sign filling up, letting emptiness just be. My friend Steve Bosch told me yesterday he is leaving here to return to Mesa Arizona Mt Shasta has given him many challenges and awakenings. I definitely feel that as he transition to where people know him, he needs to get out on stage more. I am disappointed we were going to do much plus he taught a writing class in Arizona but we can do it through email. He created my web site, now we are listing our products on Amazon, he will be miss. He also showed up to help me with lodge he just jumped in and did it which is a challenge for most even people who have done lodge for many years do not adopt what knowledge he did with ease. Who knows maybe this is my time to travel and do my work many places now that I don't have the store. I am getting guidance that is a definite possibility not knowing how that will be birthed. Listening to Cheryl and Toby's story telling getting the visuals of their adventures clicked in my consciousness of my own adventures while having the store staying more here. 

No comments: