Thursday, September 8, 2011

Please Grant My Prayers!

I am praying for all of those who want that special beloved. It has come to my awareness this year I have said so many prayers in the Sweat lodge pleading for those special people to come into our lives. It has been clear no matter what age in their 20's-30's or 40's or 50's or 70's the one thing we all have in common a prayer for a beloved. I was telling my last lover how strange it is to be at this age here with my cats without that special person......... There is a man friend who has achieved a lot said sitting on my sofa, " the one thing I have to have is that special relationship is my last hurrah." Then these women between 38-42 are praying for that before their time is too late to have that family their plea is loud and clear. Then you take women/men in their 50's saying the same all I want is some-one to do the things I love to do. (For many the children thing is over or they are raised having the time to commit fully to a relationship) I feel with all the earth changes love is the main drive it keeps showing up in all types of ways to open our hearts to the Divine. I find it powerful that there is no shame in asking for that beloved. The only problem I feel is getting out there talking with men or women practising that friendly chatting without fear of anything. Often we have gotten out of practise because of heart break or just isolating at home in our comfort zone. It is time to stretch our wings getting out there risking taking up some activity that one can just enjoy biking, running, hiking, kayaking something that feeds the physical then mental or go to singles activities where there is some type of ground work singles opera, concerts, not just dancing, with no focus. I was just giving a massage feeling the depth of my client from Japan praying for that beloved so as I prayed with her I knew it was time to write about this. With each trusting touch I felt her relax molding into my hands clearing any doubt or trauma from the current Earthquake in Japan that was on her birthday the changes in her body and all around her. I feel very blessed to be of service to such a divine privilege praying with her. We are called to make life easier prayers for those suffering or feeling loss of any kind. Thank YOU universe for the calling and opening for these prayers for our children/adults longing.

1 comment:

Jen Reich said...

Thanks Linda for your service~ Your prayers are felt...I feel grateful and blessed to know you! Prayers and blessings to you~
Jen