Friday, September 23, 2011

Fall Equinox!







Things are not often as the seem to be.......we have to look deeper but sometimes we are choosing to be manipulated for our growth. Until we become honest in our soul work we must learn many lessons. We have to accept that people are not where we want or think should be, it is our drive for being co-dependant to want everyone on the same team. As this season moves into being it is apparent we are learning some big lessons with economy and the necessity to open our heart to love. This picture is the end of my flower essence for this season, vetch, sweet peas, amethyst, and crystals. I am tuning into what this draws to the person using it. I have been asked to make some for a Japanese web site for them to sell to Japan. Yesterday in the store there were 2 women from Japan asking very specific question of which flower essence would work for specific things they were attempting to create in their life. It became clear that on the page I have for each essence I need to be a bit more specific which in the next few days will be a joy to have more clarity. I love having the flowers teach me about themselves. I also use flowers in my Sweat Lodge asking for their help. We are now entering the season where few are in bloom. The next lodge I still have mint and lavender to brush on the rocks, of course some of my beautiful roses for opening the heart. I love the nature of flower power, a energy to not be neglected for their power. That is what I love about living in the mountains the simple ceremonial times, just being in my 2 gardens cleaning out and up......being blessed with Mother earth's appreciation for me being the guardian of this land. I think about it as I achieve each task. Including gathering fire wood deep in the forest feeling the pulse of the mother. As I am sitting here at Mt Shasta Herb & Health writing this there is a blue jay squawking very loud from my garden telling me communication is absolutely essential for those that we are opening our hearts. Now if people aren't there it is not our job to push through we have better things to do. As much as I want my team I also realize that people are at their own speed, it is none of my business to insist that they come along. The music is playing from Amma's Swami's 1000 names of the Divine Mother hearing the blue jay and seeing the bowl touches my heart in great gratitude for all things. If you are reading this I want you to understand how you are a blessing, beautiful gratitude for your life. A HO!