Friday, December 10, 2010

Tribute to our Furry Friend Charlie!


Well today started out in a dilemma, my Mom's kitty had sneaked out of her place either by me or her...She told him always you are an indoor cat but he wanted to explore the outside. She saw him last night attempting to coax him inside but his personality is very stubborn to his dismay. I went over this am to search which I did only when leaving finding his beautiful white body warm but his neck was broken. He knows nothing about outside found a warm place in an engine. Our furry friends create such healing. We wrapped him in a towel taking him to my ceremonial yard to put him to rest. I have done such things with my son's too many times to remember, but here I am with my Mom with her beautiful kitty. Life here in Mount Shasta has twists and turns that is challenging to say the least. Each person arrives with great expectation of their spiritual life, then in a few months admit they are put through the wringer. There is a great direction but then seemingly striped of everything you think you know about our spiritual life, grasping at trust and faith there is a bigger story. We continue to receive guidance hoping in our hearts of hearts that there is a miracle given by the Angels waiting to happen. I come in our store say a prayer to the Angels raise the violet flame, in gratitude. I then put on the 1008 names of the Divine Mother by a wonderful Swami of Amma's. We do what ever ritual we are drawn to do to continue to raise the store's and our vibration. I was talking to another wonderful spiritual woman who had a business for a short while now handling the fall out of having to close, with bill collectors. We come here with the enthusiasm of being part of a great community then each person still loving it but I hear the disappointment of the challenges or bankruptcy or breaking up of the relationship or losing my Mom's beloved furry friend it is definitely different then what we arrive thinking. Rest in Peace dear Charlie. (He is in the corner behind the lodge and Quan Yin with a rock on his resting place)

1 comment:

Jen Reich said...

Sending love and many prayers for Charlie and for miracles. Glad Quan Yin is watching over him~ Blessings, Jen