Saturday, December 4, 2010

Happy Holy Days and Close of 2010!

Now here we are wondering what and the heck happened to this year. I feel we have really made great strides to achieve great rising our vibration to that Golden Age. We can feel there is a huge change but it has yet to manifest in what ever way we think. It is a very exciting time to be alive, we said we would be here and finally it is our time.
I have gotten information from so many feeling the draw inward not really realizing that the Winter Solstice is early by a few weeks. It is also creating obstacles that are seeming like Mercury in Retrograde which doesn't happen till Dec. 10. My suggestion is enjoy the draw inward, keep up the meditation, exercise is a must......I know it seems like I want to come home sit my self on the sofa, drink my tea/chocolate/coffee/or? but in reality that sofa will wait for you to finish the much necessary release that exercise gives you during the challenging energetic time.
Also tonight is a ceremony for Gita I want to send her all the blessings for her continued growth, empowerment into being that dynamic teacher she is. I also want to pray for my dear sister Christine and brother Marco for all the blessings they have given me and my mom. I know this will be a power house of a ceremony. I send all our blessings to each person from the door way in to the door way out. I also bless all of us who wanted to be there that our blessings go far and wide to support this beautiful ceremony we all are blessed to have as our medicine. A HO!

No comments: