Monday, December 27, 2010

Shhh........waiting for our Tessa!






Life has changed now being a grandmother, and GiGi being a Great Grandmother using GG for shorting it. We have moved into an elder spot but also being wiser I hope for that. This Holiday Season came easier the store was blessed with wonderful people doing their shopping here with joy. When I was a little girl some-one asked me what did I want to be when I grow up I said," a gift wrapper." Each time I would wrap a gift I would tell the story plus add many blessing to the big bows I put on. When my sons were little we always went to the Nutcracker at the Opera House is San Francisco, so in the back round at the store Xmas songs playing. We had our harpist Patti come play the store was filled with JOY and stories. This is Mom's house ready for Tessa. I usually have the festivities at my house but her place is larger a changing of the guards for our family. In our family the food is very important it is a medicine of sorts and blessings to feed people so with that our menu reflects much thought. On Xmas day Mom and I watched," Julie, Julia" made a gourmet menu of sorts, having a quiet pensive time. I was reminiscing of those days when my children were little with all the confusion and bustle now we are in that phase that I had heard about but am living. I wrote my step-brother Bob saying don't you miss those days......I know he does. ( life has changed for him) So what does this blog mean well in a short story being with or without family this year is a huge awakening to our roles in our family and the bigger family. Today my friend Steve was in we chatted about how it is to take care of yourself, not being in denial rather then isolating and not even knowing you are. He is being very vulnerable which makes it easier to be intimate with him and that is what this time is about. I feel such a blessing with people taking their walls down and opening to the new Now. It is no mistake that there are Angels walking this earth through these changing times, magically miracles are happening. We are the ones that they are talking about it is our time to rise being in humility to open our hearts for that profound healing that is necessary. Don't be discouraged if some are still in that drama earth cycle just keep the focus on peace and joy. I don't want to be one of those blogs that preaches on about stuff. I just want to share the heart felt family and grand family we are part of. Yesterday Jan mentioned wanting to go into the Marble Mountains this next summer in July so I have made a few calls checking on that seems like it might happen. A huge role of initiation for us. She wants to take her son, the last time we were there together she was pregnant with this son. I took my boys for the rites of passage to the wilderness. This wilderness is where the Karuk tribe would do Vision Quest for becoming a leader. Jan & I have been blessed to know about the power of this area through our Medicine Elder Charlie Thom. I chatted with another powerful woman Cora she says she and her son Chaley if possible will go. As this idea percolates I will write about the power of such a trip with these amazing women. So that is what is birthing during this Holiday Season no accidents here. We of course would have horses take in our gear but walk in the 15+ miles a shaman's journey, this excited me beyond my wildest dreams. I have been attempting to rope in different people since we have had the store unsuccessfully but now it seems as the energy is there. I am always surprised as to how this magic shows up we can never really guess it is definitely the mystery unfolding.

No comments: