Wednesday, February 11, 2015

An Opening of New Beginnings! Oct.20-28, 2014


After yesterday going to Kick Boxing with Dee she commented she had looked at my website, that is really a first such a great compliment I am very grateful. So I decided to get my blog that I wrote in Oct. up to date now being Feb. 11 with much happening since our trip. It has been an amazing time for being regenerated after that trip. I signed up with Christine Kloser "Get My Book Done", plus Bill Baren Premier Packaging which all that I will go into at a later time, but has opened my eyes to much plus now in the comforts of my home I am connected to amazing people all over. Plus signed up with a client/friend to do the half marathon in Kona in June~

Today is a day of expected changes after closing the store, consolidating a huge amount of debt paying a percentage with Freedom Debt Relief starting with 11 credit cards now owing on 1 with funds there to pay, not claiming bankrupty. Who would guess we would take a much-needed vacation after that mess, Going to Kona you ask how? Well the solution was keeping excerciseing, meditation, tapping and struggling with a very positive focus, writing from Magic Book just before sleep my 10 gratitude's for each day then taking my special rock thanking the most amazing things in each day. Now I want you to know this wasn't easy it took a strategy each day, to force my butt out to exercise each time when in fact I would rather eat cookies and drink coffee. I know in my heart of hearts I wouldn't have been able to get through it without these practises plus tapping Nick Ortner. I listened to different people Liza Nichols, Jack Canfield, Robert Allen, to name a few but realizing all of them had challenges but got through it, by sticking with it. I Safeway to have supply's.  With the time change, I woke up early meditated in gratitude, tapped then got my butt in gear to get out and run/walk about 4 miles which are what I call the real deal work-shop. So as I ran I went through the last 12 yrs the good, bad and the ugly but understanding how being in such a struggle place it was almost impossible to create and move beyond. That God/Goddess did us a favor creating the scenario to make us get out, we still would have been struggling with ourselves and partly ego of, not wanting to give up. So now as I ran I felt my own resistance to letting it go, staying with the story but knowing it truly is a new beginning see this ocean and beach across from the condo a confirmation that I am in the right place doing the necessary clearing. So then I would go back after the run get my Mom walk for another 2 miles. When I ran would pass the gal in the picture Serita who I met on the plane each day we would chat about what our next adventure would be.
  So now I am getting ready to write my ideas or stories since I am a story teller; like Carlos Castaneda, Maria Corellini, Lynn Andrews, not that I have an ego to write like them but I would like it to be that experiential experience. While on the plane I was reading Jack Canfield's, "The Success Principles" & Lynn Andrews, "Writing Spirit". While reading each being valuable for very different reasons getting back into affirmations, and the medicine wheel about writing each direction which is a medicine of mine as well, using the right brain, plus using the medicine way to accomplish my goals. A magical combination that is achievable showing people if I can do this you certainly can, but the main objective is showing up.........each morning I would give myself permission to not run but just go out and walk if I wanted to that even in this beautiful place my mind would say hey I ran for 4 days in a row give me a break, then I would do my thing of just go out. I was blessed each morning of coming in with the sun rising confirming this was definitely a new beginning in all ways.  So I got into the blue ocean, enjoyed being on the beach, good food, hanging out, realizing in my struggles I forgot to dream. Am I too old or lost too much money to have the ability to start over once again, the answer, of course, is yes~
I got back with an easy flight, nice drive home, now back to Life 101 with much more inspiration! Thank you, God/Goddess my son's for paying for our flights and their wives to give us an ability to dream once again no matter how old or beat up we were.

No comments: