Thursday, January 23, 2014

Wondering into the flute of our Angel!

Ok after writing my current blog I have had some wonderful connections with  people being there knowing where we are at now. I am looking forward to jumping in with more clarity and have more fun/JOY! What I like best is most have read between the lines without being negative, getting what a walk on the wild side it was knowing the shift is past our human experience. http://www.shiftfrequency.com/karen-abler-carrasco-2014-the-year-of-the-yang-wood-horse/  This helps get ready for the New Year understanding what in the hell that last 2 yrs was about. We are being visited by the Angelic realm more then we know just having their support on so many levels, they are showing up in a big way plus our ancestors are here to help too! What I forgot to say is I have this Rock that I have had since I started the Magic book almost 2 yrs ago,"Just before going to sleep tonight, hold my magic rock in one hand, and say the magic words, thank you, for the best thing that happened during the day. Yesterday I had 3 special moments, which before going to dream land gives me joy of what my life is really about.

No comments: