Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Moving into the New Moon Shift

So you probably are wondering now that life has settled down what is it like? Ho-hum well emptiness feels completely different though there is much to complete, yesterday I started to clean up my Quick Books for taxes another mess, seeing how my data entry was as confused as I was all year. I feel some what relieved then going through my accounts I could feel the depth of the drama. I am very lucky to have people who were backing me up for that I truly grateful. As we move into the emptiness of the New Moon feeling the void of activity or dive inward isn't as comfortable as one would hope. I have several books that I am ready to read? but not finding it. I am struck with suffering the need to give support when I can. I had a dream last night of Grandma me sitting on her lap, she rubbing me loving me, telling me how worth it I am. I got up thanking her seeing a mother beating on her son, he came over to me I told him I would pray for him. I was struck by the suffering wounding that is part of the human consciousness the importance of working  in service of giving in our small way what we can. These are 2 links I have been sending around to help define what is going on, plus the importance of Stop it by Bob Newhart easier said then done I spent the whole year and yesterday practicing it sometimes better then others.

No comments: