Saturday, February 12, 2011

Valentine's with Patty Hill Harpist



Today we are having a gathering for Valentines. Many friends have come to celebrate. Our friends are welcoming the Angels a chain letter of sorts, plus the Angelic realm has been looming around wanting the recognition that they deserve. A friend Wanda went to get me battery's so I could use my camera. I took pictures of our new bubble machine, mine just showed the machine, she will send me her that show the bubbles.
Really a wonderful beginning of the year so much is on the horizon now with Egypt being free a great confirmation to let us know good things are happening NOW. We feel some type of stagnation but it is more like a woman who is 40 wks pregnant thinking that nothing is happening then vavoom much changes. I know some feel like their projects are on hold but I want you to know all of a sudden that dissertation will be moving, books will be progressing in a wonderful way, new thought forms will be happening. We just need to Hold on Tight! We are receiving confirmation in so many ways, it is important to keep moving exercise is the best way to handle the energy, meditation, writing in our journals, affirmations to keep us focused on the positive.

1 comment:

Jen Reich said...

Yes!
Happy Valentine's Day and many thanks~