Friday, January 21, 2011

Here we are in the beginning of the year almost end of the first month of 2011. The talk since the new moon of December has been about our ancestor's and angels, each day I am aware of their presence the necessity of being honored and heard. I felt in the last month the visitation was almost ery but profound, even people I hardly know showed up to check in that their life was of value. The conversations have been ever present on our Angels their ability to help us manifest what is our hearts desires still wanting us to recognize what a divine focus they are. Today Mom received an Angel prayer to do for 5 days. Kingston came in to tell me he was told by some-one to pray to 22 Angels each day he is making his wishes know to the Angels. This was just in a couple of hours at our store.



I was driving to the bay area receiving many messages which is normal for me. I received the data of how we Daniel Foor http://www.ancesteralmedicine.org/ and I could keep our Wilderness Quest simple but once again pulling in some information about our ancestor's and power animals. Last year most of our group are continuing from previous years so for us to jumble it up a bit will be exciting and moving along with the messages of our hearts. Plus he is writing his book.

So I am grateful for the divine to once again put in motion my next step. Also so far I am going into my beloved Marble Mountains for a week this summer with some friends it has been 18 years since we trucked in together. Jan was pregnant with her now 18 yr old Eric that we will do rites of passage as he embarks on college. We will make arrangements for the horses to take in our food. This is an area where the Karuk tribe would do trainings for their medicine people. I have helped Charlie Thom do this in the past since 1989 but haven't been in since buying our store. I can honestly say with all new beginnings going into to this sacred place is a necessity for our manifestation of our next steps. I know my Mom is disappointed not to be part of the journey but even riding in horse back is a tremendously physical ride for 15 miles.

I have also registered for the half marathon in the Redwoods May 1 Plus May day is one of my favorite days to honor the Divine Mother/Beltane the Goddess.....so the energy is definitely moving for this early in the year. We are being pushed or prodded into that which is different or possibly the power of our angels and ancestor's that say hey get going don't waste a minute (Angels & ancestor's) know how not to waste a breathe or moment. Life is Life our blessings and our training ground. Now here is the jest of importance of in order to do our spiritual life work we must clear the energy with a certain drive of aerobic exercise, then doing something with more centered calm exercises. Also the importance of prayer and meditation these are also necessities in the energy that is present these days.

Jen is a poet she and I continue to keep on the similar themes also knowing with these forces miracles are upon us but we must keep our focus and surrender to the power and presence keeping our attachment at a minimum letting them do the divine. Please read her blog it is amazing, sending her good prayers for her dissertation plus her book of poetry.
www. poetry-not-poverty.blogspot.com

No comments: