Friday, June 5, 2009

Hang on Tight!

Hey we are just coming through the eye of a needle know that it is our time, to enjoy letting go of addictions, all types; food, sex, love, nonfunctional, adventure, alcohol, drugs, and suffering. It is our time to enjoy this life, not let a moment go not being in Gratitude for the gift of Life. These times are shifting out all unnecessary energy raising our vibrations, moving into a New Now.......Hey I don't want to be one of those Blogs that is just PREACHING....Oh boy have I had challenges, I keep asking the questions and get the answers that may not be what I want. I wanted to re-fi but since our business shows a loss it is impossible so far to do, they just say can't help you. Then with no late fees getting lower credit card amounts some with no notice. I spend much time with Chevron Business account first they went to no paper charging a fee of $5 so I called and wrote, changed to online didn't receive on paid my bills on the second page in very small print saying that the site is EST, so a late fee. I wrote an email and called to no avail, so the next payment I paid 3 days early only to find once again Friday in the afternoon is EST another late fee, I wrote hard copy and email, also calling.......finally got a call back they would take the last 2 late off because it isn't posted well on their site. Of course calling again they said nope but would give me a discount on gas....I canceled that card, plus notified Congress of their unprofessional treatment, plus it is not on their front page of their online payment. These are the things that we who enjoy yes I said enjoy paying our bills, now can you imagine how much time I spent on this. Then to get our limits lowered on credit cards with no or little notice, with no late fees. I find each day spending too much time managing these things rather then doing my spiritual work. In the economic times making small business's have these challenges is time consuming besides with sales down all over, it takes enormous energy. I own 3 building, having good equity in them so to pull out cash to pay some debts, but unable to do so makes no sense......Now how with these limits being lowered is that going to effect our credit report mine in March was 760 + so we need to enjoy raise the vibration bless our vender's, banks, customers, and all we come in contact with it is our time even though we wonder what in the heaven is going on....We just want to have Fun, I hear that from so many sources. We want to have deeper loving relationships, live our life with passion and reality in the non reality.

No comments: