Monday, October 13, 2008

Huntress Weekend

Wow I can't express how much in Gratitude I am for the women who came this weekend. The weather was very reflective of the challenges that are world wide. The north wind blew through with it's power, unraveling the fear and dread that was upon us. I always have more plans to do process's but this time I had to go with the flow. We were able to go on the mountain finding it was much calmer there then in town. We did an awesome sweat lodge. It is obvious the change we are the ones they are talking about especially this group of women. The energy and positive attitudes that they offered no matter what the circumstance was so powerful for me and for themselves. Even getting the buffalo from Devine Strong, a native who does ceremony for the buffalo, sweats for 3 days then uses a bow and arrow. He was suppose to drop the roast off in the morning on Friday at the store, after about 11:30, we called he had forgotten. His partner Amy said she would meet me at the Texaco Station in Grenada, who would guess there are 2 stations. I was at one, she fortunately realized that I must be at the one by the freeway. She comes with big smiles, she had been sick, I am very grateful that she delivered this ceremonial food with such sweetness and JOY. Each step of the way there was things like this but we all gathered together to pray, raise the vibration, chant, saying Patricia Robles Golden Light prayer as she is in Kent England doing the same. I used my rental which before buying the building we use to do a meditation for 3 years, Amma use to come in my meditation........So when we were going to buy the building, having challenges I would ask spirit, " Are you Sure." Then here we are 10 years later with this group in the very room where my prayers started with these awesome women. One woman was with me here ten years ago Betsy, we are once more doing the dance. I am so grateful to my spiritual life, that I have the wiliness to follow the energy no matter what. Another point of gratitude is that my Mom decided to stick around, she was asked when she was hospitalized if she wanted to go home, her answer was, "She would stay if it was right. " She prepared the ceremonial food for the Vision Quest, came and sweat with us, also did the same for these women. She runs the store while I do my spiritual work, so the long and short of it we are not done as a team. My boys are much more appreciative of her being here, they have never really thought of her not being part of their earthly lives, however when the time comes when she leaves, she will still be their guide teacher for these young men. So the weekend exposed many wonderful things. The women stayed at David's www.ShastaMountINN.com which was a very last minute thing, I was on the way of canceling when this all manifested for us. I feel extremely blessed at this very moment. I feel all the hard work has been rewarded in such a beautiful way with these wonderful gals, I am almost in disbelief but definitely thanking them in such a big gratitude way! Beyond my wildest dreams, especially Thank YOU to Anne for her love and encouragement.

No comments: