Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Good Day, we are upon an odd time saying the least, what is going on with this New Age NOW? All the web pages from Patricia Robles, Pepper Lewis, Go Gratitude, and more....keep that light shining, however people are polarized. I am continuing with the Huntress weekend after much contemplation, but like dear sweet Anne said, "It would be easier to cancel." Yes to keep our focus on the light no matter what is definitely a challenge, as we see our bank accounts dwindle food prices go up. However if we didn't have access to the media via Internet would we be in this spin? On today show they talked about women are carrying the brunt of this energy 8-10 stress, I believe it. I feel we internalizing this energy when in our hearts of hearts we know we will rise but it is definitely working through every cell on most of the sensitives, with drastic cases vomiting, diarrhea, fevers, and flu like symptoms. As much of it as a challenge we must clear, so I am happy the Huntress is coming off, my program has changed as to what we will do. I feel it is important to ground this light from Mt Shasta to the universe, plus I emailed Patricia Robles who will be in Kent England doing the same. We will read her affirmations daily to ground that energy with all who are doing it. We will do a Sweat Lodge, it will be small but powerful sweet energy. I feel there are no accidents to those who will be here. I have called a few more to encourage them for the break to raise their energy. It is a time of great change which even with the current elections people are also spun. I remember the last 2 people would say well I will vote for Bush because that is the only choice I feel I have.....wow wee here we are, those especially are crying out for change. It has left people almost fighting realizing the small business's are struggling no matter what their financial back round, putting life long saving to keep them a float. I feel we did this work after opening our store, having 3 flooding, putting in the french drain, waking each time it rained. Then having our wonderful renter http://www.sereni-tea.com/ for 3 years now moving to a more visable spot to insure her business. We feel like we are once more challenged with the current times, needing that rent.....but knowing it will work out. It is the time to keep up with vitamins, excercise, meditation and what ever Artist Date you are able to pull off. I feel very blessed for those people who come in our store, I was just saying to a fellow business guy how great the people have been this summer. I am inspired every day by some kind person thanking us for being here. I also love my groups who are starting their 3 year this month, keeping keeping on, the intimate work they are doing is so amazingly powerful. This still is Kursatam naive times to sow the seeds for the next year, that is why we do the Huntress around the full moon to plant those corn seeds for the new time, new dreams no matter what......I know how hard that can be but we must. I want to work towards more light and stablity for us and the world, it is the time to manifest that NOW>

No comments: