Thursday, July 15, 2010

So now What is Next? No more Rahu!

Here we are after the Eclipses ready for the Grand Cross
not knowing how this will effect each of us. I am just coming
out of Rahu that hast lasted 18 yrs it will be out in August.
For those of you who don't know Rahu who is the planet that
makes everything a challenge. I can say since I have been in it
since 1992 when one of my relationships started that too was doomed, finances the flow was perplexing issue, and things that were some what innocent would be taken the wrong way. I was advice a few years ago when I still had 4+yrs to go that I should meditate and fast doing practise to combat this? I don't think I was a success at that? Here is a picture of our Skype as we attempt to chat with my grand-daughter Tessa and see her as she grows. This is part of our store with gifts, vitamins, tinctures, books, tarot cards.....angels you can see a bit in the back round! It has been a wild ride ride for sure. The weather in the mountains this year has been one of the longest winters(springs) it is now 94 degrees with a beautiful breeze. I thought I would add this picture to show our natural progression of our store. Many know we were challenged in the beginning since I hadn't know much about the store I definitely was in a learning curve, then add crazy Rahu........I thought oh my Goddess what Karma did I create then I came to my senses realizing that I live in a swamp area it actually has nothing to do with Karma just water levels. So some times life just is, no big deep reason we are having the real deal human experience even here in Mt Shasta. What most don't know as we develop we are called to do our own psychological work then we can play in the big field of human. See even in this picture I am concentrating way too much not just in the flow. So I have had to do many things I hadn't planned to. This week I was at my favorite Statue Factory we were talking business I was saying just that the owner chimed in saying for the last 2 yrs it is a paramount business that only those who have small business can relate. People have had to use credit in odd ways to keep their doors open then being penalized for doing just that with credit scores. It is a sad day that even in busy places so many are called in ways they hadn't imagined years ago. It is all in the process of turning around, plus being out of Rahu will certainly help.


No comments: